Monday, June 13, 2005

16 month anniversary!

I have to say that I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world (at least as far as I am concerned--I'm not biased or anything)! I was having a very difficult day at work and not feeling well at all and trying not to freak out after being told by an RN that works in our office that my dull headache of the last three days could be anything from a migraine to a brain tumor. Then who should suddenly show up with a hug and a big bouquet of flowers but James! The night before I'd told him I wished I could take him to work with me, so he came to fulfill my wish (insofar as he was able) and to celebrate our 16 month dating anniversary.
Then at my request he sat and waited for about half an hour until I could go to lunch with him. By the time I came back to work my headache was gone, I realized my headache is probably the result of eye strain from staring at microfilm all day, and I was in a much better mood. The rest of the day just flew by!
I am so grateful for a boyfriend who is somehow able to intuitively know when I need him most, and a Heavenly Father who loves me enough to have sent into my life a most wonderful man who is perfect for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home