Sunday, February 13, 2005

Anniversary

Yesterday James and I celebrated our one year anniversary of dating. We had a fabulous day! My grandparents took my family (including James) out to the Golden Corral for lunch (this was to celebrate my grandma's birthday, not in honor of James and my anniversary). We then returned to my house for a surprise party for my grandma.

We had planned to have an elegant candlelight dinner at his dad's house, but we were both still so full from lunch that we decided to just have an elegant candlelight dessert :) I made a carmel brownie cheesecake for our anniversary and got to enjoy watching James eat it.

We received free tickets for the symphony tonight so Dad, Ricky, James, and I went. We were, unfortunately, late, but got there in time for most of it. We then went back to my house and enjoyed reading The Anguished Bride of English, a book full of bloopers and faux pas of students, doctors, lawyers, and so on. I found it on sale at BYU last week and we have been enjoying it ever since.

We then stayed up talking till 4:00 am, not intentionally, it's just so easy to talk to each other that one thing leads to another and before we know it three or four hours have passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home