Monday, July 11, 2005

Long time no write

Wow, it's been a while since I've written. I guess I'm not really sure where to begin. There's so much going on and it's hard to catch up on two weeks worth of info. I think I'll mostly stick to pictures.

Work has been interesting! What with one girl quitting/getting let go and my supervisor taking a vacation in Chicago for the last week I was suddenly senior in command with all the responsibilities that come with that, including training a new recruit. It was a rather crazy week. I'm glad to have my supervisor back and be able to just be a normal worker again :)

As a result of my crazy week combined with a weekend trip to Blanding, UT (see James's blog for more pics), I didn't really plan anything for James's birthday and because of the insanity at work I wasn't even able to spend much time with him :( Thank goodness he is naturally content and undemanding! James is now 23 and will be leaving for Paris, France on August 17th to serve a two year mission. I have no idea how I'll get along with out him. He is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I suppose I'll pray a lot and bury myself in books :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home