Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

This was a wonderful Valentine's Day! My first with a boyfriend, and not just any boyfriend, but the most wonderful boyfriend in the world! I wasn't in the best mood early on, but he put up with me anyway and even managed to put me in a good mood by the end of the night. We went to see Polar Express with my family. It's a pretty cute show, but nothing spectacular. After that we went back to my house for family scripture study, prayer, and then dessert. Then we just sat on the couch and talked until about 3:00 am. Those are my favorite times, just sitting there basking in each others company and talking about anything that comes to mind. James, with his usual thoughtfulness, noticed that I have been complaining about my matress and wishing I had the money to get a new one, so he got me a nice matress and box springs for Valentine's Day. Isn't he great?! It was a very special day all around!

For James's perspective check out his blog: http://j2jensen.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2005 at 8:01:00 PM PST, Blogger  said...

I love you, Liz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home