Saturday, April 30, 2005

Baptism

I was able to attend two baptisms today. One for a boy in our ward, Michael Matson. I was honored to have him ask me to play piano at his baptism. And the other for James's brother, Cy (Cassidy Kitchens). It was neat! And even though they were completely different services, the spirit and the ordinance were the same.

It was also very awesome to be able to see James officiate the ordinance. He was very sick yesterday and wasn't really feeling very well, but he did it anyway and it was beautiful to watch. It's always such a comforting thing to me to know that the important men in my life are able to hold the priesthood and use it to bless the lives of those around them. Having the priesthood in my home and being surrounded by men who hold the priesthood makes me feel safe.

2 Comments:

At May 1, 2005 at 8:24:00 AM PDT, Blogger  said...

A couple of typos:
-Cy is Cassidy, not Casey.
-"He's was" is poor grammar, Miss English. ;)

 
At May 17, 2005 at 12:02:00 PM PDT, Blogger Liz L. Jensen said...

Oops! Some days my mind just isn't with it. Thanks for your corrections.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home