Saturday, April 16, 2005

School is almost over for the semester and I'm feeling so stress free! Almost too carefree, I still have one huge final to take and I have absolutely no motivation to study for it. With my online publishing job behind me, my work on the student journal completed, my internship completed, my position as a TA over with for this semester, and one class already passed, I almost don't know what to do with myself.

All this free time will only last until I find a summer job. So I'm taking full advantage of it. Yesterday I finally watched Miss Congeniality, which I've been intending to watch for over a year. I also played piano and sang for over an hour--it was great (my enjoyment, not necessarily the actual sound) :)

I also got a chance to go to the temple, volunteer at the church cannery, and stay up till insane hours of the night helping brothers with homework. I've enjoyed having time this week to help people other than myself for a change and to spend some time with my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home