Saturday, March 05, 2005

Conference

Today was a long day! I had to be up at 6:00 am (on a Satuday--I think that's sacreligious or something)! I had to be downtown at 8:00 to help out with Association for Mormon Letters conference as part of my internship. It was pretty interesting and kind of fun, but my brain felt like it was going to explode by the end of the day. And my body was shaky from too little food and too much exertion. I'm not used to running up and down stairs, carrying stuff around, and being on my feet for eight hours with very few breaks. I sat in on two of the paper readings about folkelore because I've been looking at doing something like that for my thesis. It was interesting to hear what other people are doing in that arena. I finally left about 4:30 and headed to the mall to grab a quick dinner and a Jamba juice before heading home. And right now I am procrasinating writing three papers, so I guess I'll stop now and go get busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home